Thursday, June 19, 2008

9/06/2007 More News

More News

Journal Entry: Thu Sep 6, 2007, 2:42 PM
  • Mood: Tired
  • Listening to: AC humming
  • Reading: nuttin atm
  • Watching: 9 Songs
  • Playing: EVERQUEST 2!!!
  • Eating: Nothing
  • Drinking: Coffee and water
Boy, am I turning in to a Blueberry!

Lots of news since last I wrote anything here. Not all good either. 4 of my pets have died. Bimbou was doing terrible and my stepfather got sick of him stinking up the hall and shot him. Then my poor old Weem cat, who hadnt been feeling well for a while, passed away. One of my hens, Thing One, died. She had a mating wound on her side, I think that might be why she died). And just a few days ago my cat, Ink, died suddenly. I have no idea why.

so on the animal front, its been a bad few weeks. But on the baby one, its pretty good. We discovered yesterday that were having a girl! Were naming her Madelyn. We haven't picked a middle name yet. We got some pictures from the ultrasound, but the idiot lady who did it wouldn't let us take any movies. I hate this woman, she presses way too hard on your belly and treats you like your in imbecile. At one point she was measuring a bone and I asked what it was. *a bone* she said. Duh! Of course it is! But what one?? Gah! Its like she thinks your too stupid to understand the complex images of a baby. Her job is so beyond everyone us common people that she cant be bothered to try to explain anything to our tiny brains. I know what hand bones look like and what an ear is. But it would have been nice to know what she was measuring, specifically, and why! And how she could tell it was a girl.

Anyway, other than my incredibly painful hip pains, everything is good. Were going again tomorrow to see a dr for a checkup. Woopie. I cant wait.

I also had my 30th birthday on August 27th. It wasnt vey exciting, but my bf got me a wonderful present. He bought me a drum carder!! WEEEE!!! I used it immediately and I lubs eet!! I carded over a pound of some loverly Shetland wool I bought recently. Im spinning it now in to a worsted yarn. Then Im going ot knit it in to a bear for Madelyn. I found this knitted bear pattern on Etsy [link] its the cutest thing! Ive also ordered some pretty wool to card and spin. My drum carder is sooo cool :)

0 comments: